A Warm Welcome

7:58 AM

A New Year. A New Blog.

You know how certain things or places took you back to the deepest memories? Memories that creates feelings, it can be happy, sad, broken, but mostly you feel somehow overwhelmed inside that you just hard to pin point the exact feeling-- happiness or sadness? A mixture of many colors from the past, too much moments came at the same time. When I had that feeling, I became restless and uneasy. Probably because I was overwhelmed. It can be just a simple photo of my niece when she was still very little, and I miss those times, made me think my life was better then, which is not (entirely) true. So that is why I like to avoid those places or things that might cause me feeling so.

I had a blog since 2009. It was a heartwarming blog. It was my sanctuary, my dearest best friend, where I poured my purest rawest heart. I was quite keen on writing my blog, it has everything I love there. A very warm and happy place. Then my life changed. I broke up with my 4 years relationship, I closed my own small tailoring company, I moved to Bali, I lived by myself, basically Life happened. I started to write less, until I stopped writing in 2014.

The reason I made this new blog is that. My early blog was my sanctuary, all the good and happy memories. And I dont want to change it. I know whenever I open that blog, I will feel overwhelmed, I will feel all those feelings and its okay. To know I will always have that 'Old House' whenever Im homesick, just once in awhile. In a meantime, Im building another home, this 'New House' is going to be as warm and as honest-- just with a new memories to write with (which im pretty sure Im going to feel overwhelmed by this blog just the same--its just me really, please Ana stop blaming the blog!)

Ah well!

This post really just a -welcome and hope you're having a wonderful day/night- kind of post!

Enjoy my blog, and let's connect!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images